“Balancing diabetes” sounds like an impossible feat, but it’s one that I, and thousands of others, attempt to do every day as we live with this disease. This book is for us, as a community of like-pancreased people. Many people I love and respect shared their perspectives, and I’m proud to share their thoughts with you.
“When a person receives a diagnosis of diabetes, he or she starts a process of adjusting and making sense of the new normal living with a chronic disease. A large part of that adjustment is figuring out how to balance diabetes with all the intricacies of a life outside of diabetes care. In Balancing Diabetes, diabetes online community blogger Kerri Sparling compiles strategies used by people with diabetes and their caregivers to bring that elusive balance into their lives. Whether adult or child, type 1 or type 2, spouse or caregiver, male or female, people in the diabetes world will find themselves in this book and be inspired by the commonality of that continuing search for balance.”
Balancing Diabetes: Conversations about finding happiness and living well is available now! You can order through Amazon or Barnes and Noble, as well as downloading a digital copy to your e-reader, or you can order directly through me through Square.
And now here are some links to things you don’t necessarily have to like (or “like”):
- Facebook author page
- Author page at Spry Publishing
- Amazon author page
- And this is Siah in a banana.
REVIEWS of BALANCING DIABETES:
- Review: Balancing Diabetes on Texting My Pancreas
- Balancing Diabetes by Kerri Sparling on Scott’s Diabetes Blog
- Review: Balancing Diabetes, by Kerri Sparling on Delightfully Diabetic
- Kerri Sparling’s New Diabetes Book (And Giveaway!) on Diabetes Mine
- Kerri Sparling’s New Book, Balancing Diabetes on Cure Moll
- Book Review: Balancing Diabetes on BleedingFinger
- Balancing Diabetes: A Book Review on Diabetes Advocacy
- Book Review: Balancing Diabetes @SixUntilMe’s First Book on TuDiabetes
- Just Talking podcast – About Balancing Diabetes
Thanks for your support of this project, and for your patience while I promote it. Questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me! And thanks again.