I was under the assumption that most people found my blog by searching for “diabetes” or “insulin pump,” or even “medical blogs.”
I did not realize how many other routes in there were. How many silly routes there were. People are Googling all sorts of terms and finding Six Until Me.
- “Do I often pogo-stick through your mind wearing nothing but a smile?”
- “my bra makes me itch.”
- “something found in a bathroom starting with letter y.”
- “basal rates in turkeys.”
- “Your smile makes me have to pee.”
- “six in me.”
- “obsessive chihuahua with pillow”
- “How do I prove that I’m not a vampire.”
And my personal favorite, “Does Larry Bird have diabetes?”
Thankfully, no one searching for “sausage” has come my way. Yet.