1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? “Ooh, Kerri. Nice hair. You need to go straight back to bed.”
2. How much cash do you have on you? $2.50. Just enough to go downstairs and grab an iced coffee.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Implore.
4. Favorite planet? My wedding – I need to planet. (Ha!)
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Maid of Honor
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? The Law & Order theme. Brings me great joy.
7. What shirt are you wearing? Blue polo shirt, nice and comfortable and cozy enough to make the drive home to RI without ending up all rumpled.
8. Do you label yourself? I haven’t given that much thought. I guess I do, mostly out of convenience/laziness.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing: Ann Taylor.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Is this a preference or where I am now? I’m currently in a bright room with three skylights above my head.
11. Why is there always a missing question? Because some people can’t count. Like me.
12. What does your watch look like? Silver link band, rectangular face, small silver numbers, and silver hands that haven’t moved because the battery died and it just dawned on me now. This watch has just been downgraded to “bracelet.”
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Rebuilding my About Me page because it flaked out. And then I hugged Chris.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? “I love it!” from Batman, about her new, impromptu nose ring.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I have no idea. And I can’t bring myself to care. But there is a Tim Horton’s coffee shop about four miles down the road. Yay!
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? I can’t narrow it down, but I do laugh too much. I’ve been called out on it at work several times.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My handsome fiance.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Abby, who was asleep in my purse and I had to scoot her out of the way so I could leave for work.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Three – insulin, blood pressure meds, and birth control. Too much information? Potentially.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? About 3,432. There’s a whole cache of undeveloped film at my father’s house that I need to rescue and develop. I know there are at least three summers at CBC that are unaccounted for, as well as my brother’s college graduation party.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? They’ve all been fun. I’m pretty content where I’m at today.
22. Your worst enemy? Volkswagon.
23. What is your current desktop picture? My niece and nephew.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? “I thought you slept that off.”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? I’m scared to get in a plane – why the hell would I want to fly all on my own? Sounds dangerous. Check, please.
26. Do you like someone? I like almost everyone. And I’m loyal to the bitter end.
27. The last song you listened to? “Rifles” by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.
28. What time of day were you born? Early in the morning on a snowy Thursday in February.
29. What’s your favorite number? Eleven.
30. Where did you live in 1987? At my parent’s house in Westerly, gearing up for third grade.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? As little as possible. No time to waste on jealousy.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? I couldn’t care less.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? On the Pell Bridge in Newport, heading to my first job after college. I was terrified.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Have a stern but direct conversation with it, explaining my reasons for being upset and trying to coax my change back out of its belly. And when it refuses to comply, I kick it in the shins.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes. I don’t like cruel people.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I like other people’s tattoos, but I don’t want one on myself. Ever.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Gaelic.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes.
39. Are you touchy-feely? Physically, I love being held by someone I love. Emotionally, I’m the most sensitive person you’ll ever meet and I’m always thinking of the feelings involved.
40. What’s your life motto? I don’t believe in mottos. I do, however, like a good tagline now and again.
41. Name three things you have on you at all times: My engagement ring, my pump, and my smile.
42. What’s your favorite town/city? I love Boston. And Watch Hill, RI.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? “Iced coffee,” says Kerri, her hands shaking from caffiene withdrawal.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? When the people at Logimedix Medical Supply pissed me off. I wrote them a complaint letter, telling them where precisely to put what.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Proudly, but not neatly.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he’s living in RI. And he looks almost exactly the same.
47. How far back do you know your ancestry? I am not quite sure. But I would love to dig around in my family history.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I wore a black and white dress for a fancy dinner in South Norwalk with my fiance. There was no real reason, but it was fun to dress up and go out on a date.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Yes, my knee because I fell coming up the stairs at work today due to the fact that I’m terribly awkward.
50. Have you ever been burned by love? Yes. But I healed.
51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? Does Larry Bird have a blog?
52. Where would you like to live? Anywhere. Everywhere. Bring it on.