All these thoughts and I can’t even concentrate long enough to string a sentence together that doesn’t start “I want some more black raspberry ice cream.” I’ve been trying to work on some writing projects for a few hours now and so far I have accomplished the following:
- Ate some delicious black raspberry ice cream.
- Thought about how long it will take for Siah to run off with the pump cap that is resting on my keyboard.
- Listened to the Snow Patrol album twice.
- Considered lifting arm weights while I was trying to write.
- Laughed at myself for having a meathead thought.
- Thought about Meathead from Meatballs II. (“Me, Ted.” “Meathead.”)
- Mused about the upcoming trip to LA and wondered if I’d like the West Coast.
- Wished briefly that I had a tan.
- Spent 15 minutes hating my stupid insurance job.
- Got a cup of green tea.
- Coughed a few times (remnants of the Plague I had for a few days).
- Went back to thinking about my stupid job.
- Had a quick “Kerri in NYC” fantasy involving a fancy pencil skirt, excellent brown flats, and a Mary Tyler Moore moment with a hat being thrown in the air.
- Admitted to self that I don’t wear hats very much.
- Thought about some more ice cream.
- Started a blog post.
I perused through Kieran’s blog and found this link, which will most likely entertain me for the next fifteen minutes or so.
Then maybe I’ll have some more ice cream.