Holiday Break.

Ever need a short break in order to stay in it for the long haul?

I’m doing one of those.

I’m taking off from Six Until Me until January, so I can refocus at home (see also: watch Buddy the Elf at least a dozen times) and come at 2016 with renewed drive.

In the meantime, happy holidays to you all, and I’ll see you at the turn of the new year!

1. e-Patient Dave #

Yay you! Cherish that fabulous family!

No gift (seriously) is more valuable than our attention – our full attention.

Plus, sometimes we just need to retreat.

Yay you.

12/11/15; 12:55 pm
  2. Laddie #

Good for you, Kerri, and take time to enjoy the holiday season with your family!

12/11/15; 8:08 pm
  3. Paula #

Enjoy it and have the best holiday ever, my friend. You deserve the break, and the family time and love.

12/12/15; 11:22 am
  4. Erin #

Enjoy a wonderful and restful holiday! Also, please be renewed by the knowledge that your blog makes such a difference in people’s lives. Without your posts on dexcom rash, I was going to have to give up my beloved CGM. Thank you for your work!

12/14/15; 12:30 pm
  5. Jason #

Keri,

Thanks so much for this awesome blog, I appreciate reading your T1D experiences more than you know. I’ve learned from you, cried at times because of you and laughed a lot.

Happy Holidays!
    Jason
    Orlando, FL
    T1D 24 years

12/14/15; 6:23 pm
  6. Brenda #

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to singing loud for all to hear!
    Enjoy!
    Thanks for all you do!

12/15/15; 9:12 pm
  7. Dan #

Hi Kerri,

Wishing you and your family a blessed, joyful holiday season. AS always have
    a great time.

Dan

12/16/15; 5:09 pm
  8. Vicki #

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! Thank you for everything you have shared this year. You have enriched my life more than you know.

Yes, I am checking in, even though you said you were taking time off. I know it is silly, but, SUM is like a security blanket, and I cannot help myself.

May you and your family be blessed this holiday season, and all year through.

~ Vicki

12/17/15; 9:28 am
  9. Tervis Frisk #

Already like this blog. Hoping you´ll have a good new year!

12/28/15; 6:02 pm