CGM in the Cloud and All Over the Web.
diaTribe has posted a new column about CGM in the Cloud and the why (and why not) of clouding your Dexcom data, and thanks to a lot of input from people in the diabetes community, there are a dozen different perspectives. Click over to diaTribe for a read.
And diaTribe isn’t the only site talking about CGM in the Cloud this week.
- A Sweet Life has a great piece by Melissa Lee
- Diabetes Mine has a post by Michael Hoskins about his take on clouding data
- The Nightscout team has a series of videos on their YouTube channel aimed at making the setup process easier
- You can get a full technical picture at the Nightscout website.
- And don’t forget about the CGM in the Cloud Facebook group.
Why wait? #WeAreNotWaiting.