What’s On My Bad List:
- Route 95 from RI to CT – Forever clogged with drivers in BMW’s who want to go 75 mph and then stop all of a sudden for no reason
- Ms. Siah Sausage – She has eaten three of my necklaces over the last two weeks. Bit the chains right in half, like a wolverine. Blasted animal.
- The Oppressive Heat – Enough already. Stop it, global warming!
- Insurance – Between car and medical, I’m spent.
- Being Sleepy – Too many late nights and early mornings. I miss my bed.
What’s On My Good List:
- Shark Week – I am scared to pieces of sharks but oh how I love Shark Week.
- My adorable nephew and his preoccupation with zombies
- Soft serve ice cream – Chocolate/Vanila swirl. I could go for one right now.
- Norwalk Highlights – Include the Maritime Aquarium and Chocopologie
- Charlotte Jane – Welcome to the world, Julia’s beautiful new baby!
- Abby the Cat – Big, fat, sleeps on my head. Detects low bloodsugars. Double pawed.
- Shop Rite – Newly discovered grocery haven. Much cheaper than Stop & Shop. They also have the blueberry tea, so it’s on.
- An Uzi at the Alamo – If you haven’t seen this movie yet, there’s no excuse. It’s on NetFlix, for crying out loud!
- And lastly, the RI beaches. They are gorgeous. Rolling Atlantic waves, white sand, hot sun. My best friend and I claimed a patch of beach for a few hours on Sunday and it was just perfect. I love my job and my apartment, but I miss that ocean. The beaches here in Norwalk just don’t cut it.