Paragraphs? Can’t. Sorry.
- We had to make a List of To Do Lists.
- There are To Do Lists stuck to my closet doors and I take immense pleasure in crossing things off. “I packed up the DVDs,” he yelled from the living room. My grin is maniacal. “The list! Cross it off the list!”
- (Yes, we wrote things on the list that we had done previously, just so we could cross them off.)
- The living room looks like the Cardboard Coalition 2006 is holding their annual meeting. I have made blueberry tea and cucumber sandwiches, in case they show up.
- I packed every medical supply carefully into a cardboard box as though I were playing “Perfection.” It was a flawless arrangement until I needed a new box of test strips. Which were at the bottom of the box. Under the infusion sets. Under the reservoirs. Under the lancets and Novopen needle tips.
- It’s raining. Come on, Beach Weather!!
- Stacks of boxes are in the corner of the living room, providing Sausage with a daily mountainous adventure.
- I miss my friends already.
- We trekked to CT yesterday, paying a security deposit to turn on the electricity in our condo. I have never heard of such a thing. Paying a security deposit for the apartment, sure. But for the utilities? Blashphemy. And of course it wasn’t a $50 deposit. Try eight times that.
- Clif Energy Bars, though riddled with carbs, are delicious. I can’t lie. So are the Detour ones.
- You know what? Websites don’t design themselves. I am learning this the hard way.
- My gym membership ran up this week. So I am sneaking into the gym. Dressed as a ninja. Very stealth.
- “The Steel Cage Match for Rights to Fantasize About John Cusack: Kassie vs. Kerri” will be held in my new living room (if Foxwoods is booked) at a to-be-determined date. Details on the Pay Per View to come.
Now I can cross “Blog Post” off my list.