You Are What You Eat.
Bullet points are fun, especially when you have the attention span of a goldfish.
- I really want one of these, but I'm afraid to ride it in public.
- I haven't figured out why Siah is stalking the twisty tie from the loaf of bread, but she's having a righteous time trying to show it who's boss.
- If you are what you eat, then I am only a cup of coffee until about noon, when I become a rushed Yogurt.
- From about the hours of 7 am to 5 pm, I am a feeding/diaper changing/singing songs about how fun it is to be your mommy/burping (her, not me) machine. This routine is making the walls of my house close in around me and I'm beginning to wonder if this is some kind of Indiana Jones-themed Candid Camera.
- This is a fun link that feeds a steady stream of marketing muckity muck about the power of social media. Beware of the "fern word" that's nestled neatly into the URL. I've been populating it with mental thoughts of my own while I'm trying to fall asleep at night.
- If I'm supposed to make hay while the sun shines, does that mean I am not encouraged to fight at night?
- I know BlogHer is taking place this weekend in NYC, and I wish I was able to attend this year (especially since it wouldn't require a flight and because I had such a great time last year). But Chris and I have such random, unreschedulable plans for this weekend that I am happily planning for next year's BlogHer event instead. But I am sad to be missing the conference. A bunch of bloggers hanging out in one place is a sight to see, indeed.
- The newest diaTribe is out, including a shiny new SUM Musings article. This may be the only bullet point that contains useful information.
- Oh wait, this is useful, too.
- The images on this link made me uncomfortable and unable to look my Nintendo in the eye. And this one is completely and utterly random.
- I can't imagine how many brain cells I still have left, but I think the last few firing synapses are evacuating the premises as I type this.
- Time to log off and get out of this house. I'm attempting my first visit to the beach this summer - here's hoping no one notices that I'm one pasty Irish-lookin' lady.
- And if the early bird gets the worm, I'd rather be the late bird. I heard the late bird gets a plate of pancakes and a saki bomb.