What Begins With F ... ?
Karen has graced me with a letter with which to meme ... and it's the almighty F.
I have a good relationship with F. F and I go waaaaay back. And Karen made me promise to keep this clean, so I will just say now that there will be no mentions of "f-bombs" or my inability to watch my mouth. I promise.
According to the meme rules, I'm supposed to list ten things, in no particular order, that begin with F and pertain to my existence. Here's the F-ing List:
- Farts. Classy or not, I cannot pretend to not be entertained by a good fart joke. Even though it's crass and juvenile, I'm still giggling when someone quips a clever one about gaseous emisions.
- Fancy Feast. The Fancy Feast commercials are entertaining, and I once had the desire to force Abby to eat daintily from a crystal bowl, her whiskers barely skimming the edge of the tasty morsels and a napkin raised to her lips every few moments. Instead, that image was shattered by Abby's tendency to place her whole face into a bowl of food and inhale until every bit is devoured.
- Flying. Am not a fan. Though I am already scheduled to take several trips this year, I'm already looking forward to refilling my xanax prescription and achieving my own, personal cruising altitude before taking off.
- Friends. I love my friends. From my college roommates (all six of them) to my childhood buddies to newly-minted friendships to my dear NBF and Batman, I cherish every friendship I have.
- Frickafrackin'. Yosemite Sam had a temper problem, and he was notorious for spewing off a creative and borderline indescribable string of curse words when he was angry. I indentify with Yosemite Sam, and have often substituted "frickafrackin'" for the other words I'm thinking of.
- Fired up. In keeping with the aforementioned "frickafrackin'," I tend to get fired up pretty quickly. Italian temper? Just plain short-fused? Either way, I'm quick to get loud and I don't shy away from confrontation.
- Flippant. This is a word that my father throws at me all the time. "Don't be flippant, Kerri." I remember him saying this to me when I was seven years old. I also remember him saying this last week. Whoops.
- Fandango. This word has been stuck in my head since those paper bag puppets started singing about it. I would use this service to order movie tickets but I'm terrified that the paper bag puppet people will show up somehow.
- Film. Even before Chris, I was a movie buff. And now that I'm married to a filmmaker, I'm just about up to my eyeballs in films. We see a lot of movies, and there's nothing quite like the experience of a movie in the movie surround sound, with the red seats and a bucket of buttery popcorn.
- Funny. Back in middle school, I wasn't voted Most Likely to Anything or Best Something Else - I was Class Clown. It happened again in college. I cannot figure this out - I do my best to be serious, but I am not often successful and usually I end up ferreting out the funny in most situations.
If you want to take a stab at this meme, leave a comment and I'll toss a letter your way.