Fun Time With SEO.
Most people find Six Until Me by Googling something like "diabetes blogs" or "type 1" or "where the heck do I hide my pump?" But sometimes they come to my blog via channels I never anticipated. In checking my statcounter this morning, I saw some search terms leading people here that made me laugh out loud. Case in point:
- "define all i need is me and my bitch"
- "you’ll know more about me than my gynecologist does"
- "funny and diabetic is it possible" (Yes. Yes, it is.)
- "monkey business, diabetes, baking soda" (What the heck were these people concocting?)
- "the diabetes pissed consumer"
- "my cat knows about my brain"
- "sausage time" (Oh dear!)
- "kerri sparling show me her face" (Ahhhh! Who the hell is typing that one?)
And the best of today's bunch?
"Nobody comes between me and my pump"
Well damn straight!