A quick look around the medical blogosphere has people already raising their voices. Here are a few examples:
- We have the health community over at WeGo Health calling their crew to action.
- Forum members at YoungDiabetics.org are spreading the word.
- Dr. Anonymous has blogged about it and invited me to help spread the word on his BlogTalkRadio show.
- The Mostly Self-Taught Knitter has asked her readers what they'd like to know, and responded in kind.
- There's a Wikibetes entry about Raise Your Voice that we can all contribute to - so add your suggestions and links to your posts!
- Friends at ChildrenWithDiabetes are posting their ideas in the forums.
- The good folks over at Diabetes Self-Management are doing their part to raise awareness.
- Keep in mind, you can always log in and chat with another PWD in the Diabetes Talkfest chatroom.
- And you can use the new TuDiabetes events calendar and RSVP to "attend" the RYV event on Monday!