Back in November, during the trials and tribulations of NaBloPoMo, I posted about the popular search terms that lead new readers my way. There's always the "diabetes" and "diabetic blog" ones, but some of the more random ones make me laugh so hard I almost fall off my chair. Here's another peek into the search engine terms that are leading people to SUM.
- "uses for bacon bits"
- "taking garlic with xanax"
- "my wedding is coming - i'm freaking the f*&k out!"
- "diabetics who are badass" (Why, thank you, I think!)
- "medtronic insulin pump when working out"
- "who you calling diabetic" (Willis?)
- "no one understands why I like sausage" (Damn, Siah has finally been optomized.)
- "dLife and the magic beans"
And today's best search term: "Sex until me mom comes home."