You Know You're Hungry When ...
You know you're hungry when:
1. You're inserted html break tags into web documents and instead of "<br>" you're typing "<brie>".
2. The Bacons newswire is making you salivate and wish you had some scrambled eggs to go with it.
3. You test your blood sugar twice to confirm that you're not low - you're just feeling ravenous, even though you could have sworn you were 40 mg/dl.
4. The packet of Banana Bread oatmeal that's been tucked away in my desk drawer since, oh, when I started working here in June of 2006, is starting to seem like a delicious idea.
5. For some odd reason, the exhaust from the buses outside the office this morning smelled a little bit like a breakfast diner.
6. You want to chomp around your office like PacMan and eat everything you can find.
When I was on shots, I ate more regularly. Pumping allows me to go waaaaay too long without eating. A few times, I've actually thought my hunger was a disasterous low.
I can't wait to go away this weekend and regain a normal, human schedule.