I’ve been tagged by Ryan Bruner over at Ryan Bruner’s Blog.
Here’s the deal: I need to reveal five relatively unknown facts about myself. Then I have to tag five other bloggers and challenge them to do the same. I think I can do that.
Five Random Kerri Facts:
- One of my biggest vices is chewing gum. I am always chewing gum. But I’m not the loud-snapping, bubble blowing airhead type. I’m more the subtle, minty-fresh type. Addicted to the stuff. Stashes everywhere at my office and in my home. I’ve tried to quit several times but it’s nearly impossible. Is there a "patch" for this?
- I am addicted to LipSmacker lip gloss in delicious strawberry. I have been using it since I was about 8 years old and I haven’t matured enough to transition to something else yet. Doubt I ever will, actually. It tastes so nice and has that shiny, glossy look going on. I can’t get enough. $1.19 at my local CVS. The Sausage actually just trotted by with a tube of LipSmacker in her mouth.
- I am not afraid to admit that I’m wrong. Actually, I do it all the time. Because I’m wrong all the time. To not admit it is scandalous. If someone uses a word I don’t know, I can’t pretend to know it. I have to ask what that word means, even if it makes me look a little simple. If I gave the wrong answer to a question, I can’t back-peddle and pretend I knew all along. I have to admit that I didn’t have a clue.
- I’ve never been in a physical fight in my life, except for ones with my sister. (Sorry for stealing your pacifier when you were a little kid, Courtney. I was a crumb.) But I crave a good fight sometimes. If given the chance, I would punch exactly three people in the face. I have them all picked out. I fantasize about it sometimes. It’s a nice little mental vice I enjoy.
- When I was a little girl, I was running towards the car in a gravel parking lot. I was wearing a black dress with a big tiger on the front. (This was the 80’s ... forgive my fashion choices.) I slipped and fell in the lot and tore up the entire underside of my right thigh. It has since healed and there are no scars, except for this tiny one where there is a teensy little piece of gravel still stuck inside. You wouldn’t notice it if you looked at me, but I know it’s there and it makes my stomach knot up just thinking about it.
There. Five random facts. And now, Five Tagged Bloggers: